Friday, November 19, 2021

Keep Smiling Card

Thank you for stopping my blog today.  I am impatiently waiting for my CTMH goodies to arrive.  I decided to pull out my Cricut machine to create a card.   





I used the Bloom with Grace digital art collection by Close to My Heart and the Smile Big stamp set to create this card.



Bloom with Grace Cricut Collection - Find sunflowers, pumpkins, and more images perfect for celebrating autumn in a variety of crafting projects using the Bloom with Grace Collection from Close To My Heart. The shapes in this collection coordinate with and expand on the creative possibilities of Close To My Heart’s Bloom with Grace paper collection.



The Smile Big stamp set is our Charity set.  When you purchase this set, $7 of the sale goes to Operation Smile.

Operation Smile™ is a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates in children around the world.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to pull out your Cricut machine if it's been awhile.

Candice Fields





No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top