Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2022

To One Bad Witch

Do you like to play on words?  I do.  I was trying to think of some Halloween projects I could make.  Lately, I have been doing cash budgeting and moving away from credit cards.  Okay…more like trying to pay off credit card debts. So, I must save up my money for when I want to purchase new craft supplies.  The good thing is that it really forces me to decide if I truly want a product or can it wait. 



So, I decided to look through Creative Fabrica to see what they had for witches clipart.  I found the cutest set of witches, called Witch Girls. The artist, Amanda Color Art, has some amazing clipart. Then, I looked through haunted houses in Cricut Design Space. I found this haunted house, but I am not a fan of cutting it so small.  


I designed the sentiment in Photoshop, saved as a png, and uploaded into Cricut Design Space. I added the sentiment over the house because I couldn't get a clean cut.  I would definitely recommend cutting at a larger size. 


[All supplies are linked to multiple sources in the thumbnails at the end of this post. Compensated affiliated links may be used at no cost to you and product disclosure is below. As always, I appreciate your support of my videos!]


I hope you like this card and give clipart a try in your crafty projects. 


~ Candice 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top